Thursday, March 09, 2006

name dropping of the humbling kind

I sit to theleft of Eric Effron, former editor of the now defunct but once brilliant Brill's Content and the son of the man for whom Effron the Sorcerer is based on.

I sit across the room from Bruno Maddox, son of a knight and author of My Little Blue Dress. I sit facing Thomas Vinciguerra, the current avatar of the Philalexian Society at Columbia University where there is an award established in his name. I sit caddy corner from both Brett Topel and John (Jack) Heidenry. Together they've written The Boys Who Were Left Behind. Heidenry is a former editor at Penthouse and the author of the book What Wild Ecstasy.

Another co-worker co-wrote The Cell. And let's not forget Pulitzer-winner boss man Bill Falk.

Let me know if anyone wants signed copies. I'd better get started on a book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home