Saturday, October 29, 2005

as the sun sets on Austin...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alas, I accidentally deleted my pix from my last day in Austin. What you missed:
* a WHS Class of '95 picnic starring all the band camp romances and their offspring. Andrea and I mingled with the progeny (photo of A & bebe) and then...
* ...fled the roar of my ovaries for the best Late Night Breakfast Tacos, Hibiscus Mint tea and KILLER gingerbread pancakes (insert photo) I've had in 18 months.
* Took a stroll from Andrea's to Book People via Pease Park (not pictured) and were delighted to find Wild Ducks Flying Backward by Tom Robbins. Andrea lent me her copy of Still Life with Woodpecker our freshman year at UT, so all was well.
* Let's not forget Goodflow Strawberry Grapefruit Juice. I heart Goodflow.
* Running into Andrea's friend Ruth at BP who gave us a lift home in her VW Golf which gets 50 mi/gal of diesel!
* Ran A over to Wheatsville Food Co-op (insert pic of cute lesbian farmer friends she ran into here) for a veggie sandwhich
* Skipped the reunion night for a quiet evening Chez Kingman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home