Monday, August 29, 2005

the way water moves...

... and the lines on your hand under a big magnifying glass. Not to mention magnadoodles, neato beetles and a Burmese python the size of... well probably 200 lbs. Paul, Andrew and I took in the Brooklyn Children's Museum on Saturday. I highly reccomend a visit to your local to all adults.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paul and Andrew have recently made the list of my favorite people. I do have to agree with Andrew's very wise "Blue eyes rule!" observation. We both have blue eyes, thank you. Andrew also drew a picture of me, which also rules, and it made me take a long look at what my other friends have done for me lately....

Paul got me an awesome Jacques the Rockstar Dog:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And my sistah's put on an awesome Booby Trap at X vs. Y on Sunday:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Life. Is. Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home